The Online Argentinian Journal of Anatomy (Revista Argentina de Anatomía Online) is the organ of scientific diffusion of the Argentinian Association of Anatomy (Asociación Argentina de Anatomía). The object is to disseminate the Morphological Sciences.
- Capture morphological investigations in a written document to facilitate the transfer and application of knowledge in Health Sciences.
- The diffusion of anatomical knowledge and pedagogical element and encourage reflection on teaching practices.
- Consolidate Anatomy with excellent quality academic services, in an enviroment of interdisciplinary dialogue and with products of research, teaching and university projection, which are recognized at national and international level.
- Consolidate the morphological investigations.
- Ensure that teachers have innovative information on morphology and teaching.
- Having a suitable remedy to spread the quality anatomical research.
- Offer a means of updating teaching in different areas of the university or medical specialties.
- Disclose basic and applied research in accordance with the needs of society and the academic interest to contribute to the development of anatomy at national and international level.
- Consolidate the investigation teams.
- Ensure the training and education of the academic community.
- Determine an offer of quality scientific information.
- Strengthen research groups publishing the different projects.