Online Paper Submission
Papers submitted for publication in Revista Argentina de Anatomía Online should be sent as attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org following the instructions listed below
The papers received are submitted to the consideration of experts on the subject who are members of the Editorial Committee. They are the ones in charge of reviewing and evaluating the articles and, later, they recommend the acceptance, revision or rejection of the same.
The final decision, considering the opinions of the Committee of Experts, is carried out by the Editor-in-Chief of the Revista Argentina de Anatomía Online.
- Argentina Association of Anatomy Members: no charge for publication.
- Non-members: U$S 75 per paper, including color images.
- Anatomy History
- Reviews and Biographies
- Imaging Anatomy
- Application of Anatomy
- Anatomical Variations
- Anatomical Techniques
- Education and Teaching in Anatomy
- Letters to the Editor
- Case Report *
The paper should be organized in separate files as follows:
- Manuscript (.doc)
- Tables (.xls or .doc)
- Images and Graphics (.jpg)
- References of Images and tables (.doc)
Note: The anatomical terms used in the manuscripts must correspond to the Anatomical Terminology.
- 1st page: Paper title. Author (s). Institution. Contact information (e-mail of the main author)
- 2nd page: Abstract: Maximum 400 words. Papers in Spanish must present the abstract in Spanish and English. papers in English should be summarized in English and Spanish. Keywords: (5)
- 3rd page onwards: Introduction. Materials and method. Results. Discussion. Conclusions. Acknowledgments. References
The "Case Report" should be developed according to the following features:
- 1st. page: Paper title. Author (s). Institution. Contact information (e-mail of the main author)
- 2nd. page: Abstract: Maximum 400 words. Keywords (5)
- 3rd. page onwards: Introduction. Case report. Discussion. Acknowledgments. Bibliography. Maximum number of words: 1500
- The manuscript should be sent in Microsoft Word .doc format, in a single file, without including images or tables in document.
- The text should be presented in an A4 sheet size, with single spacing, without indentations, or column divisions.
- No style, ornament or design should be applied to the document.
- Font styles should be included in bold text (bold, italic, etc.) as well as text with numbered lists and bullets if necessary.
- Image files: Images and graphics should be sent in separate and individual files in .jpg format preferably in high resolution.
- The files must be numbered and identified with their corresponding name, for example fig01.jpg
- All images can be compressed in a single .rar or .zip file (without security passwords)
- Quote in the text: The quotation of the image should be included in the main text (see Fig. 5)
- Image footer: The references of the photographs and graphics should be sent in a Word (.doc) file independent of the main text, indicating the figure to which each reference corresponds. The quotation should start with the number of the figure in bold, (example: Fig. 1) followed by a brief description of it. After the description must be placed references of the elements present in the image and / or graphic, which should be cited with numbers, respecting said numbering for each element.
- Table Files: Tables should be prepared in Word (.doc) and / or Excel (.xls) and sent in separate files from the main text.
- The files must be numbered and identified with their corresponding name, for example table01.xls
- Table footers: The references of the tables should be sent in a Word (.doc) file independent of the main text, indicating the table to which each reference corresponds.
- The tables should be identified with Roman numerals, followed by the title or description (Example: Table I: Table title) Quote in the text: The quotation from the table should be included in the main text (see Table I)
- Quotes in the text: In the main text, after incorporating an affirmation of a particular author, the number corresponding to the article, book, etc., in brackets, without superscript must be placed: (1-3)
- Bibliography: The bibliography used in each article should be organized with numbering, according to the appearance in the manuscript of the work.
- Articles of Magazines: Surname and names (initials - separated by;), Title of the work in italics, Name of the journal, Year, Volume, Number, Number of pages.
Example: Ottone, N.E .; Medan, C.D. A rare muscle anomaly: The supraclavicularis proprius. Folia Morphologica 2009; 68 (1): 55-57
- Books: Surname and first names, Title of Book Chapter, Title of book, Edition, Publisher, City of Print, Year, Number of pages.
Example: Testut, L.; Latarjet, A. Volume Two: Angiology, Treaty of Human Anatomy, 9th edition, Salvat Publishing House, Barcelona, 1954, pp. 124-156.
- Internet: Briones, O.; Romano, O.A.; BaroniI, I. Anatomical review of the sinuvertebral nerve. Anatomical Bibliography [online]. 1982, vol. 19, no. 5 [cited 2009-05-19], pp. 7. Available at: http://www.biblioanatomica.com.ar/20005.pdf. ISSN 1852-3889.